The model-based approach of 3D BIM modeling services helps increase efficiency by streamlining architectural, construction, and engineering workflows. Now that more and more organizations are moving from 2D drawings towards more realistic and easily readable 3D models, there is a huge demand for BIM companies in India that can help them with coordinated project delivery.
BIM or Building Information Modeling can be an excellent time and budget savings driver in all kinds of infrastructure construction projects. Listed below are the ways by which 3D BIM modeling services can help you serve your clients’ needs in a better way:
- BIM captures reality better than any 2D drawing can. Thanks to better and more advanced mapping tools and more accessible earth images, the wealth of information about project sites that are at the disposal of modern engineers and designers is staggering
- This also gives way to a more realistic representation of project plans, starting from aerial imagery to digital elevation, and laser scans of standing infrastructure. This accurate capturing of reality helps streamline project preparations more efficiently than paper-based drawings ever will.
- Working with BIM companies in India that are equipped with all the right tools and software programs allow for better collaboration and resource sharing. BIMs enable-shared modeling, which virtually eliminates the need to rework or duplicate drawings for the requirements of different building disciplines. Models are designed to include so much more information than a single drawing set, as they are essentially multiple drawing sets combined in a single model.
This allows each discipline, the ability to annotate and at the same time connect their individual intelligence and input to the project. With each object connected to the project database, information can be automatically updated as changes are made and as the model, and in turn, the entire project evolves.
- Also importantly, BIM modeling services enable better workflow control and management. A digital and model-based workflow allows for many workflow benefits, including, but not limited to work aids like autosave features and connections to valuable information like project history, which helps maintain project accountability.
- This also allows for connection to a particular version history across the evolution of the project model so that disastrous mistakes, disappearances, and file corruption can be avoided. These kinds of disastrous mishaps can greatly impinge productivity and even cause the project to fail, which is why BIM is such a powerful tool for productivity, collaboration, and better results.
Download a free BIM project and learn how to use them
Source: Virtual Building Studio